Sunday, December 17, 2017

Bethlehem is Christmas

Bethlehem

The official and only Christmas City for the entire United States of America. 

Having lived here for 34 years I should be bored by Christmas in Bethlehem but I am not.  Every year I get excited.  Granted I have off street parking.  But, it is so much more than that.

It is Christmas in Bethlehem!

Main Street is full and when it snows it is almost magical. 

The police horses are meeting & greeting tourists and keeping the peace.

The horse drawn carriage rides are running non stop and you can ride around Bethlehem pulled by a Princess's coachman - with the Princess herself.

And, what would Christmas in Bethlehem be without the Hotel Bethlehem.  There is not a hotel that does Christmas better!

Today, as we were walking north on Main St. we heard someone say "Walk to the corner and turn around"  the women's parents did and then we heard "Oh my God it's the star of Bethlehem"  her parents, with tears in their eyes hugged each other and stood there holding hands looking down Main Street.

Speaking of holding hands - since I am spending a lot of time on Main St. these days I have witnessed a lot of  same sex couples holding hands or walking arm in arm.  How great is that?

Christmas is a week away you still have time to experience the joy that is my fair city at Christmas!

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donald blog about the Corrupt Chicago Democrap Fast Eddi Penguin and his recent disgrace, your friend Teabagboi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what you are blathering on about and I am sure I don't really care

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire your posts, Donald, and I enjoy reading posts about the local area :)

    ReplyDelete