I "Turned on, Tuned in & Dropped out" so to speak.
The end of the year / holiday season is often difficult for me and for as long as I can remember it always has been. Someday I may share a story or two or three or four.
Anyway, this year threw me even more off kilter than most years.
One of the topics I wanted to discuss was Joe Paterno but surprisingly I was afraid. During the initial uproar I had people say some of the most heinous things about me that I have ever read on Twitter. I now know what it feels like to be Bernie O'Hare.
- Now that JoePa has moved on I suddenly have the courage to remember and honor him
- The GOP Presidential primary has been fun so I'll sum that train wreck up soon
- The PA Redistricting plan deserves some of my wisdom and perhaps if I stop being lazy I can influence the State Supreme Court decision
- I am reading a memoir by Justice John Paul Stevens and it is really good
- I think I need to write some erotica/porn again...I have tried my hand at it on another site and I received decent responses and it was pretty fun
- I am not going to get involved in the congressional race
- I do have some funny Easter related stories
- Have I told you how much I love living here? I will
- I meant to take on the "Nattering Nabobs of Negativism" on the Lehigh Valley social media scene - I will
- I really really need a long visit to NYC
- Did the election of Barack Obama prove racism is dead in America
- I suspect I will volunteer in some way to re-elect the President - unless I can get paid to do so
- I am thinking about running a contest "Who wants to write my resume?" Maybe I can get Bravo to create a show around it
- What it's like to be adopted by people young enough to be my children
- I want to move to Hawaii but my guy wants to become a goat farmer - perhaps we can do both
And, so it goes.