Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Keeping My Wallet Closed

Campaign fundraising season has hit its full stride.

In the last three weeks I have received invitations to Democratic Party fundraisers in support of the Easton City Party, the Bethlehem City Party and the Northampton County Party.

I was tempted by the Bethlehem fundraiser but I am sticking by my previous commitment to end my involvement in party politics.

I am willing to give to individual candidates but not the party.

I may be supporting a Congressional Candidate this spring. I know I know but politics is the only thing that has been able to keep my interest for more than a few weeks.

OK, maybe not the ONLY thing but the only thing I am willing to write about on this blog. Perhaps I should contact my pal Penny and write a short story for her readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment