Observations about the world in which I live. A little politics, a little current events, a little about my life and times. Polite feedback always welcome.
Sunday, February 3, 2013
Hillary Schools Congress
"Secretary of State Clinton showed up to answer tough and sometimes ridiculous questions regarding the deadly September 2012 attack on the U.S. diplomatic mission in Benghazi, Libya. In the process, she offered a tutorial for today’s young women.
1) When a man asks you a question and then refuses to look at you as you answer, just keep going. Don’t let his rudeness silence you.
2) When he interrupts you, return the favor.
3) When he says things you know are not true, correct him. Repeatedly.
4) When he attempts to bully you, mow him down with facts.
5) And whenever possible, smile. Nothing rattles an angry man like a woman who looks happy to annoy him."