Thursday, April 3, 2014

I advise Glenn Beck

The man too awful for Fox News said something outrageous and the MSM has decided to share it with all of us.



He says shit because he knows it will get him headlines.

He craves attention and when it begins to wane he says outrageous crap.

Why does he get the MSM attention and why do they take him seriously?  He has no background in history, government or policy development. In fact he has no background in anything but self promotion.

But, somehow he has made a lovely living at just saying stupid crap that makes no sense to anyone but the most deranged Tea Bagger.

I am waiting.... no I am hoping he gets so starved for attention that he sets himself on fire just to get attention.

Do it Glenn!  Imagine your legacy. 

But, you won't because all loud mouth bullies are really just cowards.

If Glenn was a real man and a real patriot the only answer to this nations problems would be immolation. 

Imagine the headlines, imagine the conversations on Sunday morning chat shows, they would all be about Glenn Beck and the fact that he loved his country so much he set himself on fire.  

There is no way other than this way Glenn!  Your only way to eternal fame is a match and a can of gasoline!

Think about 

9 comments:

  1. Tea Party FootsoldierApril 4, 2014 at 5:41 PM

    Wishing someone serious bodily injury or death is a pretty dark way to think, maybe if you head on over to theBlaze.com and educated yourself on what Barrack Hussein Obama and his leftist cohorts are doing to this country there would be some easing of your libtard tendencies.

    Glenn Beck has more $ than you have brain cells, does that make you jelly?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not wish him bodily harm I simply made a suggestion as he could get more publicity - read it again

      The fact that Glenn Beck is rich does not make him smarter than anyone even you.
      Why don't you post using your real name? Are you ashamed of your views?

      Delete
  2. Tea Party FootsoldierApril 5, 2014 at 3:20 PM

    I use a pseudonym because if my employer (NorCo) found out that I am to the right of Ted Cruz there would be hell to pay. You should give Dr, Michael Savage a listen he has concluded that liberalism is a disease, but treatable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deleted that comment because it was off topic, it was stupid and it was hateful and hurtful of another human and that is not allowed. Tea Baggers are really just awful people

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a personal opinion, Donald, not a verifiable fact. Maybe your comment should be removed as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is my blog thus everything I write is my personal opinion - stunning that someone would not get that concept.

      Delete
  6. Is it possible you resent Glenn because he has recovered from his alcoholism with courage and dignity while you struggle with the first step?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do I know you? Do you know me? How can you make such a statement about me? Tell ya what - stop being a coward and come off anonymous and we can discuss my drinking habits. As to your other point I don't resent Mr. Beck at all. What did I write that would give you any indication of resentment? I don't like him. I think he is a vulgar clown, I don't think brings any substance to the national conversation, I think his followers are angry uneducated bigoted white people. So,what is it about the person I just described to resent.

    ReplyDelete