Thursday, January 19, 2017

Anne & Howie

I was going to blog about Trump - but that can wait.

Two people I was honored to call my friends died this week. 

Anne Andes and Howie Gelbert.

When ever I saw Anne or Howie I always smiled.  Anne because she was just so nice and Howie because he was just so goddamn funny.

They were both kind, smart, generous, supportive, compassionate and really just amazing people. 

They loved and were loved by their families and friends - I can't imagine anyone who could find anything bad to say about them.

I learned from them and admired them for their capacity to care and to give back. 

They were both the very best of people.

I really can't find the right words to describe my sadness and I really can't find the words to describe how wonderful each was.

I am honored they considered me a friend and I will miss them both terribly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment