Sunday, March 24, 2013

I Want To Hope But Should I?

If Missouri Senator Claire McCaskill believes her political career is safe enough to come out in support of marriage equality then maybe just maybe my guy will be able to make an honest man of me before I die.

Am I too hopeful?

Am I wrong to not trust this Supreme Court to act in the best interest of justice?

I am prepared for the worst.

But, I am really hoping for the best.

But, Clarence Thomas has a vote and we all know if he votes the wrong way his wife will make his life miserable.

But if Clarence Thomas was a liberal and his wife was a liberal there would be calls for impeachment but because his wife is a tea bagger Congress is silent.

I hate not knowing whether I am acceptable or not.

Can you relate?


No comments:

Post a Comment