There were 100 questions and she will be asked to answer up to 10 of them. The questions will be chosen randomly by the examiner and it is up to the examiner if they will be oral or written. She must get six correct.
Here are the questions I would ask of someone born and educated in this country. Let me know how well you do. I will publish my answers tomorrow. I don't have a copy of the official answer guide, I am just assuming my answers are correct.
- What is the Supreme Law of the land?
- What is freedom of religion?
- How many amendments does the Constitution have?
- We elect U.S. Senator for how many years?
- If the President and the Vice President are both unable to serve, who becomes President?
- Who is the Chief Justice of the United States now?
- There were 13 original states. Name three?
- What did the Emancipation Proclamation do?
- Name one American Indian tribe.
- Who was the first President?
- Who was President during WW I?
- Name one of the two longest rivers in America.
- What ocean is on the west coast of America.
- Name one state that borders Canada.
- Name one state that borders Mexico.
- Why does the flag have 13 stripes?
- What major event happened on September 11, 2001, in the United States?
- Name one U. S. territory.
- Name your U. S. Representative.
- Name one branch or part of the U.S. government
Since my test is for people the birthers do not have to worry about I am asking 20 instead of 10 questions.