Saturday, October 20, 2012

Reasons Why I Am Voting To Re-Elect The President - Part 5



On October 15, 2012 Astronaut, Senator and American hero John Glenn said this:

“You learn to size up a person by their character.  He stood firm against doubters and saved the auto industry.  He’s taken on big corporations and foreign powers when they’ve threatened out jobs, our freedom and our way of life.

And you know he means what he says.

Barack Obama has earned my vote and my trust.”

I don't think one famous Democrat endorsing another Democrat is news or significant, in fact it really pisses me of when news organizations treat such endorsements as news.  It would be news if John Glenn would have endorsed Gary Johnson or Jill Stein. The mere thought that someone like John Glenn would even consider endorsing someone like Willard Mitt Romney almost makes me double over in laughter.  

I am sharing Senator Glenn's endorsement with you because I think it is an eloquent summation of why we should be supporting this President's re-election.

No comments:

Post a Comment