Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Have A Friend

I have a friend but that word does not do him justice but it will do for our purposes.

He is considerably younger than me but he is wise beyond his years.

I provoke him, I challenge him and I make him think about things in a different light and sometimes I'll say something so outrageous that he is not sure how to respond because he does not want to offend the old guy.

He is painfully polite, he is one of the most decent people I will ever know.

He cares deeply about his community and he is loyal, protective and supportive of his friends.

Words I could use to describe him are
Decent
Honest
Funny
Ironic
Sarcastic
Quick
Funny
Compassionate
Loyal

My friend, who is straight attended the Pro Marriage Equality rally in Bethlehem last night because it was important to him to show support for justice, equality and me and my guy.

He is one of the best people I will ever know and I am glad that I do know him.  The weird thing is we first met on Twitter and I thought he was jerk...Until I met him in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment