Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A look back 2

  1. So she is going to quit to prove she is a fighter and not quitter. She has failed to keep her agreement with the voters who elected her. I loved her trying to insult Andrea Mitchell for not listening. She was listening Sarah, you were not making sense.
  2. I favor the sanctity of marriage and yet I leave the country to have sex and find my hearts true love with someone who is not my wife. But, I am trying to fall back in love with my wife. And, he did not support Clinton's argument against the word is. Sandfordism at it's best.
  3. I fuck a staff member's wife who is also a staffer and I hire their 19 year old son as a policy advisor and then when I tire of fucking the staff member's wife who is also a staffer I fire the 19 year old son. Watching this scumbag welcome Sen. Franken today was charming.
  4. Barack Obama is the reason Sanford cheated on his wife. The affair started while Bush was POTUS. Is the Oxycontin talking again?
  5. Newt very quiet lately, something must be up. Does his third wife know?
  6. What happened to Sen. Wide Stance? Successful consulting I suspect.
  7. Is Sen. Vitters still wearing a diaper? It makes sitting through long and boring hearings easier.
  8. What are you today Arlen?
  9. MJ given rest. Perhaps other things will be discussed
  10. It appears there is a division within the Mullahs. This could take awhile
  11. Huckabee, Romney, Brownback, Pawlenty are left. Who is the next to implode. I am hoping one will be caught in a gay gang bang filmed by Chi Chi.

Wow the fog of grief clouded a lot.

2 comments:

  1. I SO want Romney to be discovered with some punked out hustler sucking his dick after the kid has clawed his way through the Mormon underwear. Romney is the ultimate sleazy, vicious politician and I live to see him disgraced and humiliated,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Will you are a man after my own heart

    ReplyDelete