Saturday, July 4, 2009

Memorial Re-cap

I promise post about my One America effort later. I am not willing to sit by and let Jefferson's words not include me. By the way One America has nothing to do with that fraud John Edwards

Today was about resting.

The memorial service brought some closure and the turn out was almost over whelming. We almost ran out of seats.

I am sorry that I was unable to speak to everyone but you all must know how much your attendance meant to all of us.

Thank you to Ashton Funeral Home for going above and beyond what they had to do. They were able to bring Mike's ashes to the service and Mr. Ashton was a great assistance even though he did not have to be there, having him there was comforting.

My dad yesterday said he was very proud of his children......

1 comment:

  1. It was truly an amazing and moving day. I agree that Kline Ashton was amazing (and he contiunes to be). We should be very proud of ourselves...we carried out a wonderful and beautiful display of our love for our unique and wonderful family. XO J-

    ReplyDelete