Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Karl

I have the urge to post about Karl Rove but I don't know quite how to say what I want to say without sounding really really snarky, nasty and petty. But he does bring out the worst in people.
Look how bad his most famous client performed his job.
I want to write about how he has not only failed his president but he has failed his nation.
I want to write about how his disregard for the constitution should be prosecuted.
I want to write about his cynical view of the world and how these cynical views were such an influence on his president.
I want to write about how now much of what he says is more about shock and keeping his name in the media than about substance.
I want to write about how inconsistent he is in his views. And, how the tactics he used in the White House he now opposes.
I want to write about all the rumors about how he is single and how many of his aides have been handsome young men and how they surround themselves with handsome young men.
I want to write about how his advise to his president has been proven wrong each and every time he offered it
And I really want to write about how his Bush nickname was TURD BLOSSOM.

I really want to write about all of this but I just can't find the correct words that won't make me sound mean,, bitter and snarky.

I know those who know and love me must be shocked that I can't find the right words but Karl Rove is so vile, such a failure that I can't find the best words to describe what I think. So, I will just have to think about what I want to write.

Headline - Karl Rove attacked Maureen Dowd today on FOX. When I am Pharaoh he will be sent to a year as an intern with Falcon Studios. But, would that be punishment ?

No comments:

Post a Comment