Friday, June 26, 2009

Quick hits

  • Michael Jackson dead @ 50. I stopped being a a fan a long time ago but when he was good he was great. I still hum some of the 80's songs. He became such a tragic mess though. He became so sad to me. What will become of his children?
  • Gov. Sanford - I want to gloat, I want to say awful things about him. I feel for his wife, I feel for his children, I feel for Maria and yes I even feel for him. One cannot control where the heart takes you. But, the hypocrisy deserves some kind of nasty comment from me, but I just don't have it in me. Too many people suffer when this happens.
  • Farah Fawcett - Such an icon in her time. Her long struggle with cancer and the dignity in which she carried herself through it wiped out all the tabloid crap about her life.
  • 1776 - went to a regional production tonight. It was spot on from casting to staging. I tried not to sing along but I did tear up a few times. I also tried but failed not to give a mini history lecture on the way out.
  • Tried Koma tonight - beyond excellent service and the food was quite tasty and nicely presented.

More on some of this later. Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment