Sunday, October 27, 2013

Callahan Endorsed by E-T - My Own Endorsement Coming Soon

I am not convinced that newspaper endorsement have an effect on the outcome of an election or that people take it into consideration when voting but getting an editorial board endorsement is better than not getting one.

The newspaper of record for Northampton County The Express - Times / LehighValleyLive has endorsed my friend and excellent Mayor John Callahan for Northampton County Executive.

I will be blogging this week about who I am voting for and why and we all know that my endorsement is the kiss of death so important to the masses that I am sure you will all be waiting on pins and needles for my inspired pronouncements.

Since I have been accused of thinking I am better than most people, I am compelled by my own sense of over blown grandeur & self importance to tell you all how to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment