Saturday, October 26, 2013

Stunning Comment About The President & his Daughters

Failed California Libertarian candidate and rabid political activist Jules Manson posted  "Assassinate the fucken nigger and his monkey children" on his Facebook page, he was of course referring to the President of the United States and his two daughters. He has of course taken the post down and closed his FB page but of course nothing really goes away once it is posted on the interwebs.


According to The New York Daily News the Secret Service visited this low life.  Manson claims the Secret Service is satisfied that he is not an actual threat to the President but a spokes person for the Secret Service is saying the investigation is still open.

I wonder if Fox News or even members of the main stream media will cover this incident with any serious reporting?  If Fox does cover it I sure it will be from a freedom of speech perspective and the MSM will just give it "in other news" treatment.


I know that not everyone who opposes the President is a racist but it is becoming increasingly clear to me that those who aren't are a distinct minority.  The level of disrespect this President is shown is more deep than just a broken and polarized electoral system.


But, on second thought maybe it is really only skin deep.

.



4 comments:

  1. Donald, this has been happening since day one of the Presidential race...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alfonso for reading and commenting..it is true and call me naive but I am stunned by the race based hate or least how wide spread it is - I knew it still existed I just never understood the extent - and shame on me - Since my guy is African American and I have seen it up close for all these years I should have expected the treatment of the President to be even worse

      Delete
  2. I beeleeve the precident has a write to heez dignuty. Slurres tooward afreekan amuricans are in pooh tastes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am assuming this comment is an attempt at some humor or you are trying to make some point by the spelling. I am interested in what your point is. Let's have a serious conversation about it.

      Delete