Boehner attempts to signup for Obamacare, it didn't go well: http://www.speaker.gov/general/my-attempt-sign-health-care …
The diligent Mr. Russert did not offer any independent verification that this actually happened. It could have have been staged by the desperate Republican leader.
A number of things could have happened along the way that could have caused John Boehner some problems.
- John Boehner is a resident of Ohio and does not qualify for Health Care with the DC Exchange.
- Mr. Boehner's income is too high for coverage and he does not qualify.
- Mr. Boehner gets his health care paid for by his employer and does not qualify.
- Was Speaker Boehner sober?
- Why was John Boehner doing private and personal business on his employers time and using his employers computer. That is grounds for firing in the private sector.
- The system was having one of its glitches.
Perhaps Luke Russert will offer a more full report tonight on the Evening News......or not.