Sunday, July 7, 2013

Easton Heritage Day - I'll Be Signing Autographs

I am very passionate about my fair city and my desire to keep things moving forward is boundless but I am part of another fair city as well.

I am at heart still and Easton, PA boy, you can tell by the specially made shirts I have to wear to accommodate the chip on my shoulder.

Like the city itself Easton's Heritage Day has had it's share of ups and downs and like the City it is experiencing an up.

The reason the City of Easton Celebrates on the Sunday after the fourth is because in 1776 the third public reading of the Declaration of Independence was held in Easton on Sunday, July 7 and that is a big deal.  Today's festival begins with a recreation of that historic event.

Go to the web site below to find all the details.

I will be there all day signing autographs. But, I'm not going to tell you where...you have to find me.

http://heritageday.org/

See you in Easton

No comments:

Post a Comment