Tuesday, August 27, 2013

If Only Hell Existed I Would Wish Pat Robertson There

“You know what they do in San Francisco? Some in the gay community there, they want to get people. So if they got the stuff they’ll have a ring, you shake hands and the ring’s got a little thing where you cut your finger,” he said. “Really. It’s that kind of vicious stuff, which would be the equivalent of murder.”

I was going to ignore this pronouncement  from "Leading" "Christian" "Intellectual" Rev. Pat Robertson but it is too disgusting, too stupid, too idiotic not to share.  

This web site  reports that the people who run Robertson's web site did not post the entire segment but rather a heavily edited version.

Sometimes I wished I believed in Hell just so I can wish Pat Robertson and his co-host Miss America 1973 Terry Meeuwsen would end up there.

.




No comments:

Post a Comment