Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Reading Joan Walsh

Can I tell you how much I enjoy reading Joan Walsh's postings on Salon and watching her on MSNBC?

I enjoy it a lot!

She provides me with important background information and she helps clarify my thinking on issues.  Her thoughts are clear and her opinions are precise and spot on. She has a biting wit that helps her to get to the heart of matter and she is not afraid to take on the big boys and girls and call them on their bullshit.

Below is her most recent column "Revenge of the Abortion Barbies." Where she wonders if Republicans are right to be scared of mobilized women voters.  She makes a convincing case that they should  be.

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/06/revenge_of_the_abortion_barbies/

Now, if I can just remember where I left my copy of "What's the Matter With White People: Finding our way in the next America"

.

No comments:

Post a Comment